Why Support Tickets
Support tickets are a great way to ensure that your issue gets properly tracked and handled by the right team. In order to get a support ticket created you will need a few things.
- Be in ShadowNode’s Discord Server.
- Have embeds enabled in Discord (this is on by default).
- Ability to talk / use our #tickets channel
Creating a ticket
In the examples below we’re looking at a locked ticket, however, it’ll work similarly for any other ticket.
- Click on the #tickets channel
- You will have an option to create a locked or standard ticket. Click locked for anything that is private.
- Select the type of issue that your ticket is. Below I selected “None of the above”
- Select the server this matter is related to
- Enter your Minecraft username
- Review the ticket preview and click confirm if it looks right or cancel if you’d like to start over.
- Got to your ticket channel. It should look something like the below.
- Interact with the staff as needed to resolve your issue.